Fair Oak Sound Bath - 24/10/20
Date: 24th October 2020
Time: 7.30 - 8.45pm
Cost: £15 (20% discount for teens and NHS staff - contact for info)
Address: Woodland Community Centre, 8-51 Savernake Way, Fair Oak, Eastleigh SO50 8DH
Stressful week? Need space to relax your body and untangle your mind? Be bathed in the therapeutic sounds of ancient and modern instruments such as gongs, singing bowls, drums, didgeridoo and more.
What to bring? We do comfort in a big way and would recommend you bring plenty of things to help you feel right at home from roll mats, pillows, fluffy socks, your favourite blanket to camping chairs. Don’t hold back, or on the other hand just a yoga mat and scrumpled up jumper for a pillow will do.
Helping people is our thing and sound is what gets us out of bed in the morning, so feel free to spread the word and invite friends, family and celebrities of all kinds. If you have any questions then don’t be shy and get in touch (we could talk about sound all day).
PAYMENT NOTE: Once payment is made, you will receive a confirmation of this via email (please check your SPAM folder if it doesn't appear straight away!). We will also send you a private email a little closer to the date with the final event details. If you would like to ask any questions or need further support, please get in touch.
COVID SAFE PRACTICE:
We take your safety very seriously and are working closely with our venues to ensure Government guidelines are met. Here is a summary of the things we are putting in place to protect you and others:
- All events must be pre-booked.
- We are using the NHS Track and Trace protocol and collect names and phone numbers of all attending. In the event of a problem, we will contact you.
- Venues have high standards of cleanliness and social distancing measures in place.
- We have reduced and capped our event numbers.
- We lay out our own yoga mats (2m apart) and ask you to place your own on top.
- Sanitising products will be available and everyone must use them.
- You are welcome to wear a mask (we will wear one to protect you).
- If you are feeling unwell, please contact us before the event.